MARAMAX specializes in services associated with manufacture of promotional products for printshops and advertising agencies (development of advertising constructions, dummies and design, choice of materials), as well as post-printing finishing of cardboard packaging and backed single-face laminate packaging.
MARAMAKS, LLC was founded in 2001. All products of our company are made from materials of domestic and foreign manufacturers. Perfect product quality, as well as continuity of supply, lies at the heart of our sourcing of raw materials. All of our finished products are made at our own manufacturing base, which directly affects our favorable price policy. We have established business relationships with many companies from different industries.
THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF OUR WORK ARE:
- customized approach;
- perfect quality;
- ordering efficiency;
- quick response to any questions;
- processing of requests of our customers within the shortest possible time;
- absolute confidentiality and operational reliability;
- P.O.S. MATERIALS:
- Shelf talkers
- Sale displays
- cardboard packaging
- single-face laminate and corrugated packaging
- CORRUGATED PACKAGING:
- corrugated boxes
- corrugated pallets for berries, vegetables and fruits
- transport packaging,
- A printing plate is made for each color, including for selective varnishing.
- Offset printing is performed on the sheet materials. Any types of paints can be used for printing. Print quality depends on the quality of the cardboard in use.
ИЗГОТОВЛЕНИЕ ВЫРУБНОЙ ФОРМЫ
Varnishing of the cardboard packaging provides the following benefits:
- improving the appearance of the cardboard packaging;
- wear resistance increase;
- protection against moisture and scratches.
- Varnish type is selected depending on the technology and price requirements to packaging.
- Making any part of the image embossed.
When choosing the design and type of cardboard, our experts consider the following:
- properties of the product to be packed (weight, size etc.).
- development of construction, design and selection of cardboard
- intended use of packaging;
- technology requirements of the plant;
- number of copies of goods;
- ratio of the cost of goods to the cost of packing.
- Offset sheet-fed printing machine Heildelberg SPEEDMASTER CD102, with maximum paper size of 720 x 1020 mm, 5 printing towers + waterborne varnish, with a capacity of 10 thousand pcs per hour.
- Offset sheet-fed printing machine Planeta R 47, with maximum paper size of 900 x 1300 mm, 4 printing towers.
- UV varnish
- The following machines are installed in the premises of our company for the cutting of products:
- – Brausse, with paper size of 750 x 1050 mm and a capacity of 7 thousand pcs per hour.
(in addition, this machine provides for relief stamping).
- Platen formats: 750 x 1050 mm, 900 x 1300 mm, 1300 x 1800 mm
- Automated mounting machine.
- Two folder-gluers are designed for gluing the products with different configurations.
- Laminating apparatus
- Sheeting machine
- Continuous trimmer
- Corrugated board making machine
- Small window tipper
- In the manufacture of packaging made of thick laminates like single-face laminate, the print is applied over a separate layer which is subsequently glued (laminated) to the primary layer.
- Protection of packaging against moisture. Type of laminating film is determined by the technology requirements for packaging.
TIPPING OF SMALL TRANSPARENT WINDOWS
Small transparent windows are tipped in to give the product a distinctive appearance and allow the consumer to see the product without opening the packaging.
- Finished products are packed in corrugated boxes or stacked on a pallet depending on their type and the size..